A new education programme in Romania financed through EEA grants
Today it was the official launch of the Education Programme 2014-2021, in the presence of her Excellency Lise Nicole Kleven Grevstad, the ambassador of Norway in Romania and Mr.Marius Nica, minister delegate for European Funds. Among the participants were the programme parteners Veena Gill from Norwegian Center for International Cooperation in Education and Mrs.Marian Kindle-Kuehnis from National Agency for International Education affairs in Liechtenstein.
The programme, with a total value of 14 million euro, will finance:
- Students and staff mobility in higher education between Romania and Donor States;
- Institutional cooperation at higher education level through good-practice change in the teaching methodology field and organizing the changes on short terms for students;
- Abilities and competences of the educational experts – mobility for trainers, teachers, managers and the staff in higher education field;
- The quality of the education at work – education and professional training, underlining the professional training schools that have partnerships with some companies ;
- Institutional capacity of the schools for increasing the inclusion of the roma children.
The first call for proposal was launched today, dedicated to students and staff mobility in higher education field for the 2018-2019 period.
The call will be open until 05.02.2018, with 1 million euro budget.